I have come across very few instances wherein the cookin a house gets more mentioned than the inmates of thehouse . When any of our family member happens to be inBadri's house in Delhi, they say more about the cookin his house than about Badri !! So when I , alongwith my friends, got an opportunity to be in his house, on our way to Kathmandu, I had a chance to check outthe veracity behind these statements ..
True to what they all had said, he made us paneer ,which was simply " out of the world " !! I have had myshare of fills in many places , but I have never hadsuch a tasty paneer. This was even corraborated by myfriends ...
Before I left for Delhi, I had enquired Neela Athai asto whether she is sending something to Badri . Now Irealised as to why she was not so keen to send anyeatable to him :-)))) (By no means, I am belittlingher culinary skills - I still vividly remember theupma she had concocted for me the last time I wasthere in their home - It was yummy !!)Now I know as to why Badri is not so keen on movingback to chennai .. If his stomach is taken care of(that too in this way !!) I am sure he won't mindbeing there for long ...
I hope Badri,despite this mail, will lemme stay in his house the next time I am there :-))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment